IntegraGen Genomics has developed and streamlined a process for measuring small RNA expression in tissue samples and liquid biopsies (serum or plasma) via next generation sequencing. We offer researchers a small RNA sequencing service for examining gene regulation at both the transcriptional and post-transcriptional level.
WE OFFER A PROPRIETARY PROTOCOL FOR SMALL RNA-SEQ
- Fully optimized process – from extraction to bioinformatics
- Start with either frozen or FFPE tissue, circulating blood cells, or liquid biopsies
- Able to extract total RNA from either plasma or serum
- Library prep uses random adapters via in-house developed protocol
- Reduces bias representation
- Provides better correlation
- State-of-the-art analysis using snRNAbench mutational signatures
We also offer access to leading experts in the field of biostatistics and bioanalytics to develop personalized tertiary statistical analyses of genomic data via our GeCo Advanced Genomic Consulting Service.
Other Technologies We Offer:
iRNA expression using RT-qPCR
- RT-qPCR using Biomark™ System from Fluidigm®
- Compatible with TaqMan® and Qiagen miScript primer
- Suitable for middle-scale projects (10’s miR for 10’s to 100’s of samples)