RNA-Seq uses deep-sequencing technologies for transcriptome profiling that provides more precise measurement of levels of transcripts and their isoforms than other methods. IntegraGen Genomics is an expert with RNA-Seq and can assist researchers to design and implement a wide variety of RNA-Seq related studies.
Why Choose IntegraGen Genomics?
- Experience across a full range of RNA-Seq study types
- We also offer clinical grade RNA-Seq for personalized medicine studies
- Cutting-edge, constantly updated bioinformatic pipelines
- We can provide you with advice on experimental design
- Support from study design through tertiary biostatistical analysis via our GeCo Advanced Genomic Consulting Service
IntegraGen Genomics assists researchers to overcome RNA-Seq related bioinformatics challenges through the development of efficient methods to extract the relevant information from large amounts of data.
- Identification of differentially expressed genes and pathways
- de novo event discovery
- Splice variants
- Long non-coding RNA