With hundreds of samples processed on an annual basis since 2008 and as the preferred provider for the French National League Against Cancer, IntegraGen Genomics is a leader in supporting methylation array studies.
Value Provided by IntegraGen Genomics
- Expertise in the study design of methylation-related research projects, combining both arrays and bisulfite sequencing approaches
- Expert insight and assistance with results handling and data statistical analysis
- Bisulfite treatment included in our methylation service offerings*
- Accurate qualitative and quantitative controls for DNA samples
- Illumina Certified Service Provider
.Bioinformatics and Data Analysis
- Standard delivery includes full annotated tables with methylation rate per CpG site to whole raw data file
Access to leading experts in the field of biostatistics and bioanalytics to develop personalized tertiary statistical analyses of genomic data via our GeCo Advanced Genomic Consulting Service.
* Messner et al. Preparation of reduced representation bisulfite sequencing libraries for genome-scale DNA methylation profiling. Nature Protocols 2011; 6:468–481.