IntegraGen Genomics is highly experienced with whole genome sequencing of any species combining a full range of library preparation methods, Illumina's HiSeq 4000 sequencing technology, and custom bioinformatics analysis.
Why Choose IntegraGen Genomics for your Whole Genome Sequencing Needs?
- We have the expertise to work with a full panel of library prep methods:
- Paired-end libraries
- Mate-pair libraries
- PCR-free libraries
- Small quantity
- Fragmentation or tagmentation protocols
- We have high-throughput capacity with the latest sequencing platform from Illumina – HiSeq 4000
- Robust quality control process for samples
- QC at each critical steps of library preparation
- Guaranteed sequence quantity and quality
Bioinformatics and Data Analysis
- Custom bioinformatics analysis
- We also offer access to leading experts in the field of biostatistics and bioanalytics to develop personalized tertiary statistical analyses of genomic data via our GeCo Advanced Genomic Consulting Service.